LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

APR videosblog   26 December 2023

Blockmailing by her parents in case of love matter

I and my girlfriend both are majors. We both belong to different castes. The girl's parents are threatening her. Even if she goes with me, even if she marries me, they are threatening that they will find and kill us both wherever we live. The girl's parents are also threatening her that they will do something and die. They are mentally harassing the girl. So I think let's post this on social media. Is there any technology to interrogate the girl and find out the truth from her because if she tells the truth they are threatening to kill us.

Learning

6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 December 2023

You can lodge a criminal complaint against her parents for such threats including their suicidal threats.

But make sure that she supports your complaint and stands by you till the end.

APR videosblog   27 December 2023

Even in my case, when the girl lied without telling the truth because she was afraid that her parents and relatives would kill me, is there any chance of asking me to use technology to find out the truth?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 December 2023

the moment the girl is approached by police she will give a statement sufficient for you to be gramed in many non-balable sections.

APR videosblog   29 December 2023

Then  can I argue for that girl is given a statement false because of her parents threat? So how can I solve this matter

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2023

If the girl is in your support,  you can very well turn the table 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 January 2024

Originally posted by : APR videosblog

Then  can I argue for that girl is given a statement false because of her parents threat? So how can I solve this matter

In thiat case you can keep arguing anything from inside thelock up. None to listen.

The fellow prisoers will put you to calm.

It is only when

1. the case case to trial.
  2. the girl appears in court.
  3. your lawyer is smart senough to extract retraction from her

then such aguments come to your rescue.

So you have to move cery carefully.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register