Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Execuitive)     22 April 2012

Blank cheque bounce case

Hi,

Could you please help on this………

Complainant Part: Accused issued blank signed cheque to discharge of hand loan, but it get bounced. detail as under.

1-      Legal Notice demanded money has given for accused personnel use by depositing accused ICICI Bank account in Bangalore City.

2-      Legal Notice sent from Bangalore city,

3-      Accused Stayed Nagpur, Maharashtra

4-      Case file at Mysore, case file through affidavit, demanding money has given for supplying of some electronic goods, there also stated that accused is not engaged in such business,

5-      Case file Cheque has handed over at Mysore hence it is coming under the Jurisdiction.

6-      No agreement or written evidence available to presume that hand loan had been given, even no bank deposit slip can be produce.

7-      Blank cheque written by complainant. Cheque return as insufficient fund.  

8-      Complainant Stayed at Delhi,

9-      In Cross Examine, complainant said cheque received in Bangalore City. and complainant doesn't know accused.

Accused Part: No Cheque was issued to Complainant

1-      No cheque has been issued to complainant; the said cheque has been taken forcefully, where there is a FIR register at Bangalore Police against the complainant.

2-      Accused move to High court for Quashing but Hon’ble High court passed interim stay till next hearing.  

3-      Accused says they both were in a relationship; accused said both are well known to each other.

My question is, whos part is good to win this case. 

Can you help me to providing some Supreme Court judgment supporting to above case.

My mail id is srtt201106@gmail.com

Regards

Rohit

Learning

2 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 April 2012

You can get the transfered to Nagpur contact with copy of notice and complaint.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 April 2012

You can get the transfered to Nagpur contact with copy of notice and complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register