best authority to file complaint against court police

We have filed a medico legal against my Brother in law as he and other relatives assaulted me and my father which resulted in the fracture to my father.

In order to  force us to withdraw that case they filed 498a and 307 cases against my family which ended in clean acquittal and appeal is pending.

Trial in the case against my brother in law is undergoing since 5 years in First class Magistrate.To delay the trail my brother in law managed the court constables.

 Now the case is at final stage and the last prosecution witness  (Sub Inspector ) has to give evidence and who is serving elsewhere or under suspension. The court police colluded with the accused and not serving the NBW  issued against the sub inspector and trial is being adjourned for last 4 instances.

Previously also the court police took nearly 1 year to serve the summons to the one of the accused.Vexed with the attitude of court police and in order to make them serve now I am preparing to file a complaint against court police in the name of my father. Please advise the correct authority to file complaint so that I could get Respite.The judge is literally grilling the police about the non service of NBW but the police are citing techicalities





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x