LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Father of lovely Daughter (Father)     18 May 2012


Pls advise on behalf of my brother,he had been bedhakal from his family due to legal reasons with his wife.Though mistakenly he had mentioned his residential address in all correspondence from which he was bedakhal.How can he avoid this error as judge is about to decide the maintainence case and this error may hamper the favor of the decision.

The house comprise of 3 floors reside by the joint family Ex: chacha,Tau.


Please advise how can he correct the error witih vaild reason.





 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register