complaint aginest money withdrals fraud

First report to concern branch

Retired employee.

First, file RTI application or make a complaint and get all evidence in the form of documents (Certified copies).

After getting such documents, issue a registered notice to Bank reporting such fraud and demand for crediting such fraudulent amount withdrawn from the account.

Wait for a month, and then file consumer complaint before District consumer forum.

and also file online complaint to Banking Ombudsman against the Bank.

The mandatory requirement is that customers should give notice, demand for crediting the wrong debited amount, and in the complaint, a request should also be made to Bank to file a police complaint.


bank online transaction is debet in my Ac. but online payment failed... bank staff is not responsible for this transaction what want do it my query.?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu