LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Avishek Mistri   06 September 2021

Bank account frozen by cyber department

Earlier I have received a notice by the Bank in respect of my query of "the reason for freezing my Bank account". They told me that Cyber cell telengana Police has instructed them to freeze my Bank account and they send me an acknowledgement number. Then I contacted with the respected cyber cell. According to them a victim of online fraud lodged an complaint against someone and from the suspects account there is several money transfer to various Bank account. And he transferred some amount to my Friends Bank account. My friend has also send me some amount what he had lended from me earlier. So according to the authorities my Bank account is linked in this chain money transfer so they have frozen my account too. When I clarify the whole things to them and said that the money that has transferred to me is a regular transfer and I am not involved in any part of the crime they told me to refund the amount to the victim person what my friend send me to my account. At first I hesitate then they convinced me that after the refund they will mail my bank for unfreeze. Now on the Basic of there account details they provided to me I send the amount. But they didn't unfreezed my account till now. What should I do now??

 2 Replies

Anatomical   06 September 2021

file a case against the bank and police department. For harassment and torture, deficiency is customer Service

Shashi Dhara   06 September 2021

As u are cousomerof bank, bank cannot froze Ur account ,the cyber crime has to file case against u if u have I volved in that ,so file private complaint against them in court of law.file against bank in consumer court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query