25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratik Chhetri   09 May 2022

Bank account frozen

Hello my bank account has been frozen by cyber crime (as my bank told me) i did some trading in binance p2p. I contacted the bank they gave me case number and in which station the case was filed in. I contacted the police station through mail and call they gave me no reply or no information. They just told me someone did fraud and send money to my account. I don't know what to do i have all the proof if someone did fraud of 10 to 15k i am ready to give it from my pocket but police is not providing me information of people who filed complaint i did nothing wrong please guide me what to do next


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 May 2022

It depends upon what exactly your issue is.

To investigate the Cyber Crime really how early you approach to the cyber security team and how serious is your problem.

All the required information regarding it error needs to very accurate for further investigation. Right information will lead to early investigation.














Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 May 2022

Repeated at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/account-frozen-224034.asp

It is better to consult a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Aadarsh Pandey   12 May 2022

Dont be panic too much.Their is no above mentioned any fault from your side .

Firstly,reach out to your local police station and directly contact them,ask them to launch a G.D or F.I.R as per the requirement.

Secondly,contact to your nearest cyber crime police station.

Still if this didn't work ,then you can seek help of the court or higher aunthority Under Section 156(3) of Cr.P.C.

The power under Section 156 (3) of the Criminal Procedure Code, 1973 (Cr.P.C.) can be exercised by the Magistrate to direct the police to conduct investigation, only in respect of a cognizable offence.

No need to worry.

Feel free to reach out us for any more queries.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query