LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Kumar Sain   06 February 2021

Bank account freeze

Hello All, My name is Ankit Kumar Sain aged 28 residing at Ahmedabad Gujarat. I am working as Jira Administrator (Computer Engineer). I am also helping people in booking train and bus tickets, bill payment, etc. In Month of Oct'20, I received a call from unknown person for money transfer. Basically he wants to get money from his one of the party. So I have shared my bank details with him. The party deposited 30k and after cutting my charges I have given that amount to the person. I did this for two time in the same month in span of 10 15 days. On 22 Nov'20 my bank account was get freeze and I am not able to perform any transactions. I have asked bank but they didnt say any reason for it. Later on I contact cyber cell and they told the complaint was made the person who deposited money in your account. From 22 Nov 2020 till date I am not find the proper solution to unfreeze my bank account. I am frustrated as my whole saving of two years has been stuck in the account.

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   06 February 2021

Issue legal notice thru advocate to unfrezee the account and also claim damages ,if they refuse approach consumer forum .or civil court of law.

Ankit Kumar Sain   07 February 2021

Hi Shashi sir,

First of all thanks for the valuable inputs. Really appreciating.

I have sent them detailed statement over email but didn't received any email response from them yet. The investigation officer is telling me that please bring that person who induced me to do this transaction but I am not knowing him actually. What exactly I need to do Shashi sir? Also I am worried that will they have rights to freeze my another bank account as well or not?

I received money in my bank account from two party as that person has shared my details with those parties. I have given that money to that person after cutting my charges. I am having chat proof of him over whatsapp as he contacted me on phone call and whatsapp. I have never known the parties who send money in my bank account. The amount was not much high ( One party send 50k and another 25k)

Please suggest me procedure to go ahead with advocate and civil law court.

Thanks,

Ankit Sain

Super Amazing   08 November 2021

Hi 

I am also facing a similar issue 

Was your problem resolved or not?

If yes than please guide me how

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register