Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayed Maqsood Ahmed   16 September 2021

bail order u/s 307 by the high court

last week justice xyz gave bail to the accused .Unfortunately the concerned justice unintentionally committed a few mistakes or errors while dictating the bail order.
would there be any chance of reversing the bail.order given by the justice by the complainant advocate and if yes is there any time period or limitation for the complainant advocate to do so???
please advice

 2 Replies

Shubham Bhardwaj (Practice)     16 September 2021

Dear Mr Ahmad, What is the mistake in bail order ? Only after knowing it, can an opinion be given with regard to possibility of cancellation of bail. Generally, bail granted by the HC cannot be cancelled unless there is contravention of the conditions on which bail was granted or there is evidence to the effect that the accused is misusing the relief of bail. If you tell the mistake in bail order I might be able to assist you more with this. Regards Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate) District & Session Court, Chandigarh Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh Disclaimer:- Opinion is only for guidance.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     23 September 2021

What is the stand of the State Advocate?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query