FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wifebetrayed (service)     12 March 2011

Bail condition and copy of FIR


I am living far away from place where fir is file. one of the AB condition is i have visit police station every week. IS it possible to cancel bail on non complaince on above condition. I am willing to meet police provide proof required but visit every week would result in me lossing job.

Is there a way out.

Can police file chargesheet without meeting respondent and checking fact with them.

case against me and my family is under 498...

I have the fir number, can i get copy ofit online


what is procedure of file quash 498, if complaint is file in tamil nadu, can i file quash in delhi hc


 3 Replies

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     12 March 2011

approach HC under Writ to get rid of such condition in the bail.

Vikas Nagwan (Legal Consultant)     13 March 2011

no you cannot file an application for quashing in this case not at delhi HC... reach the concerned HC Under sect 482 CrPC and try to get rid of that condition...  quashing (of FIR) is not a daily business and a lot is required to be proved.. wait till chargesheet is filed.. then proceed accordingly

1 Like

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     14 March 2011

Mr. Ba

As per your your submissions  FIR under Section 498-A IPC has been registered. As a safeguard from arrest you have got Anticipatory Bail on comdition to co-operate Police in investigation.

The next step is that Police can file chargesheet any time without telling you as the investigation completed.

Just wait and watch what charges has been levelled against you.



Mohd Musabbir Ansari

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query