Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anuragi   10 November 2015

Bail cancellation

Hi,

My husband has taken anticipatory bail for 498a case and i suspect that he is not coming to police station every month. I have few queries on this:

1. How do I check with police if he is coming to the station regularly? The police says that information cannot be disclosed to us. Can i put RTI?

2. How does the anticipatory bail convert to actual bail? how long does it take?

3. How do i get the bail cancelled?

4. He has gone on bail and put a false 13 ia case in his hometown(that place is no way related to our marriage). Will that suffice as evidence for cancellation?

Thanks in advance!

Learning

12 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     10 November 2015

approach the concerned State Govt. which has filed a 498a on your behalf.

they will CERTAINLY help you ...

with the able help of police and judiciary, may u see prosperity !! AAMEN

(Guest)

to cancel the bail you have to tell the court that he did not visit the police station. you have to show evidence to that effect. and also that false 13 i a case will help.

T SATYANARAYANA   10 November 2015

By Satya LL.B., U have to get evidence from concerned police station from maintaing register they don't show the data then u meet higher police authority even don't satisfy the result directly contact women cell and project the matter in order to get evidence subsequently, meet to an advocate for cancellation of his bail with help of evidence and gud luck

T SATYANARAYANA   10 November 2015

By Satya LL.B., U have to get evidence from concerned police station from maintaing register they don't show the data then u meet higher police authority even don't satisfy the result directly contact women cell and project the matter in order to get evidence subsequently, meet to an advocate for cancellation of his bail with help of evidence and gud luck

anuragi   10 November 2015

Thanks for the guidance! Hopefully i get some help and justice. Will work on the points you have mentioned!

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     10 November 2015

dear, 

its not so easy to cancel the bail already granted

further, its even harder to pursue and prove a 498a

make wise decision

T SATYANARAYANA   11 November 2015

Evidence must cancel the issued bail through a great persuasion from granted authority

Legal (gd)     11 November 2015

Nobody even considered what's the bail conditions. Are there any conditions mentioned in bail order that the accused has to visit PS monthly ?? 498a gives 13ia

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     11 November 2015

U have filed 498A,he has secured AB,it is the duty of the police and the court to take action if he violates bail conditions.Why are U bothered whether he is attending PS or not? Concentrate on the criminal case filed or else if U worry about him U may lose UR case on default.

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     13 November 2015

Please look in to that under which conditions the anticipatory Bail has been granted to your husnband? and if the chance has not been given to you to get opposed the Ab then file a case for the cancellation of the AB if the FIR has been filed. Till then wait for the same, as to get your 498A complaint be converted to the FIR.

Ab do not get automatically converted to  REGULAR BAIL for that he has to apply again and get it a fresh after the FIR.

Please concentrate on your complaint's conversion to FIR status and do not think about the irregularities in the bail conditions if any as it is to be looked after by the court and the police.

13ia divorce case is true or false is the matter of the court to decide upon, you go with your case separately of 498A criminal case and 13 ia a civil nature case in the family court.

For any assistance you can call me.

anuragi   14 November 2015

Hi sir, FIR was already done 4 months back. Chargesheet is not done. Ive asked for his appearance in police station, but they say that its confidential n are not giving access to the data. Is countering n mediation compulsory for dismissal of the case??

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     14 November 2015

In case the FIR has been note your husband has to take a regular Bail form the court for this you have to keep a watch in the concerned court that without intimating you no Bail be granted to him.

For calling Chargesheet you have to file an application under 156 (3) Cr P C that IO should submit the case charge sheet in the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register