cpc

bail cancellation

Hi,

My husband has taken anticipatory bail for 498a case and i suspect that he is not coming to police station every month. I have few queries on this:

1. How do I check with police if he is coming to the station regularly? The police says that information cannot be disclosed to us. Can i put RTI?

2. How does the anticipatory bail convert to actual bail? how long does it take?

3. How do i get the bail cancelled?

4. He has gone on bail and put a false 13 ia case in his hometown(that place is no way related to our marriage). Will that suffice as evidence for cancellation?

Thanks in advance!

Worker

approach the concerned State Govt. which has filed a 498a on your behalf.

they will CERTAINLY help you ...

with the able help of police and judiciary, may u see prosperity !! AAMEN

to cancel the bail you have to tell the court that he did not visit the police station. you have to show evidence to that effect. and also that false 13 i a case will help.

By Satya LL.B., U have to get evidence from concerned police station from maintaing register they don't show the data then u meet higher police authority even don't satisfy the result directly contact women cell and project the matter in order to get evidence subsequently, meet to an advocate for cancellation of his bail with help of evidence and gud luck

By Satya LL.B., U have to get evidence from concerned police station from maintaing register they don't show the data then u meet higher police authority even don't satisfy the result directly contact women cell and project the matter in order to get evidence subsequently, meet to an advocate for cancellation of his bail with help of evidence and gud luck

Thanks for the guidance! Hopefully i get some help and justice. Will work on the points you have mentioned!

Worker

dear, 

its not so easy to cancel the bail already granted

further, its even harder to pursue and prove a 498a

make wise decision

Evidence must cancel the issued bail through a great persuasion from granted authority

Nobody even considered what's the bail conditions. Are there any conditions mentioned in bail order that the accused has to visit PS monthly ?? 498a gives 13ia

LEGAL CONSULTANT

U have filed 498A,he has secured AB,it is the duty of the police and the court to take action if he violates bail conditions.Why are U bothered whether he is attending PS or not? Concentrate on the criminal case filed or else if U worry about him U may lose UR case on default.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x