LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narayana Swamy (security)     11 January 2022

Bachelor's nuisance in the residential area.

Dear Experts,

We live in a peaceful residential area in Hyderabad City having families. Recently one lady constructed stilt+3 upper floors and after construction is completed, she gave rent to nearly 30 bachelors to get more rents and these bachelors (all are youth) who do business making lot of nuisance during the night time, smoking and drinking and during night time, other bachelors join with them, for every 30 minutes they go on motor bikes by shouting in the streets. This has became a big nuisance to the nighbours.

Now what the nighbours need to do to get these bachelors vacate from our locality as all these days we never had any problems with other Families(tenants) who are also staying in our locality. Your valuable advice is highly appreciated.



Narayana Swamy


 2 Replies

Anaita Vas   12 January 2022

First of all, you will need to serve the tenants with the termination notice. The termination of tenancy can be for a reason or without a reason.  You can state the reason for the termination notice as, "Nuisance and Disturbance To Neighbours."

Secondly, you will need to file a complaint with the court. The complaint must contain the justification of the eviction and may also contain a request for back rent and damages.

Thirdly, within the time specified, the tenants need to respond to the complaint. The tenant can also use the answer to deny the allegations or submit a defense. A tenant may also assert that the eviction is retaliation or that the missing rent was used to make necessary repairs that the landlord was supposed to make.

Lastly, the enforcement official then receives the judgment and will notify the tenant of the eviction and the number of days the tenant has to move. If within the specified time, the tenant fails to vacate the premises, the law enforcement official may physically remove the tenant.

Before directly going with an eviction notice, I also suggest you talk to the bachelors who are causing the nuisance and ask them to stop doing it between 10 pm and 6 am. If they don't agree, go ahead with the eviction process as mentioned above.



Anaita Vas


Narayana Swamy (security)     13 January 2022

Sir, Thanks for your valuable advice. We learnt that already local residents have lodged complaint against the bachelors nuisance, The police already warned the lady, but the lady is not listening and creating more problem by giving rent to bachelors. We have no problem for the families to be tenants.

Now other steps we have to take to make this lady(owner) to give her premises for families only as tenants rather than bachelors ?


Narayana Swamy


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query