Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahesh (director)     06 October 2014

Authorised representative in cheque dishonour

i am not advocate ( but all knowledge of law) my friend has to file the Cheque dishonour case , as he cant go to court, so if he simply signs Authority letter to me stating me as Authorised representative , then could i attend all court proceeding on behalf of him?


 2 Replies

V M DAHAKE (PROPRIETOR)     06 October 2014

No sir,

 You need to get yourself registered as an Advocate to represent some one else at Court. You can get POA to appoint Advocate on his behalf.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     06 October 2014

No,you have to obtain power of attrney from your friend for filing and contesting the case.Authority letter will not serve the purpose.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query