LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Brachy   21 March 2016

Audio recording

Dear experts,

I have filed divorce petition on the grounds of mental cruelty against wife 4 years back. After a lot of dragging by wife, the case has finally come for evidence stage. On the next date, I have to lead my evidence and get my examination in chief done. I have the following queries -

1. I have an audio recording done in a mobile of an incident where wife is rebuking my parents abusively. I have made this clip into an audio cd and producing the same in the court. Do I also have to submit my mobile which contains the original clip or just producing the audio cd is sufficent as an evidence

2. Since the case has been dragged for such a long time. Can I move an application before the family court under sec 21(b) of HMA for a speedy trial or should this be done in the high court? Also what grounds need to be taken in this application.

Look forward for your guidance




 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads