Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashwin H Kumar (Advocate)     18 March 2023

Attorney code to be generated

Dear all, 

I am trying to generate an attorney code in the ipindia portal however, an application number gets generated after which there is no intimation of any attorney code via mail or post. It has been more than 3 months since I have applied for the same.  Do let me know if there is any option to get the said code?  Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

RAKESH ISHI   21 March 2023

You should contact the customer care or helpline of the IPIndia portal for assistance. You can find their contact details on the IPIndia website.

Alternatively, you can also try to check the status of your attorney code application by logging in to your account on the IPIndia portal and navigating to the "Track Your Application" section. This will give you information on the status of your application, and if there are any issues that need to be resolved.

If you have not received any response from the customer care or if your application status is not clear, you may need to consider re-applying for the attorney code on the IPIndia portal or seeking assistance from a legal professional who is familiar with the process.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register