Kaise kaise aise aise.......Aise aise kese kese
1) Gift given by bride's side to husband are gifts only and not dowry - If they say this is dowry then they are also liable for procecusion under DP act and your stand should be that these are gifts and not dowry
2) Any gift given to bride from anyside is her streedhan and should be returned only if she is ready to state that all the streedhan is returned by husband side
3) Any gift given to relatives of the husband or husband is gift and even if they show receipt ask them to proove first of all these things were given to husband side ever and if they can proove that then ask them to proove these were dowry and not customory gifts - U R NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING GIVEN TO YOU BY WILL AND IF YOU HAVE CONSUMED THOSE THINGS.
4) Give a hard time to your wife by refusing their claim and asking them to proove that those things were ever given to your side of family as streedhan or as dowry.
5) Even if wife's father produces receipt....it doesn't mean that they were given to you....and if that is the case then it doesn't mean they were dowry/streedhan.
6) Gift to ANYONE once given CAN'T BE ASKED BACK....IF THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE CASE THEN ANY GIFT GIVEN TO WIFE ALSO WOULD HAVE BEEN LIABLE TO ASKED BACK BY HUSBAND'S SIDE AND FORGET ABOUT WIFE..........ANYTHING GIVEN TO ANYONE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIABLE TO BE RETURN ANY TIME IN FUTURE AND THE RECEIPIENT WOULD NEVER BE ABLE CONSUME IT THINKING IT MIGHT NEED TO BE RETURNED BACK.