@Shruti- The arrest stay is granted by Allahabad High court persuant to filing of criminal writ petition and the cases are referred to mediation Centre allahabad. The petitioners have to deposit a sum directed by the HC approx 8k and until medition submits its report the arrest is stayed.
1. In current scenarion HC states specifically in the orders of stay arrest that Chargesheet should not be filed by IO though he may continue with the investigations so firstly check that if your order specifies so or not. In case it does IO will not file chargesheet as he is not allowed to do so.
2. Hope you have deposited the mediation fees and dates have been confirmed from mediation centre. If there is any default in your appearence your stay will be vacated so please personally get in touch with mediation centre for the first date as have seen many times the dates are missed causing stay vacation. The number of mediation centre is @ 0532-2423865 and Mr. Vijay Singh is incharge of the mediation centre. In case dates are not confirmed please speak directly instead of depending on your lawyer.
3. If chargesheet is filed you will receive summons from the trial court for appearing. On that date you will need to secure bail but in case your case is pending in mediation and chargesheet is filed you can make your lawyer submit the HC interim arrest stay order and take a further date without securing bail. There is no need to secure bail if mediation is pending.
4. Though the mediation centre makes all efforts to solve the cases amicably so hopefully you wont need to secure bail and your case may get quashed there itself.
5. Do keep a track about the chargesheet submissions if your Stay arrest order dont say that chargesheet should not be filed as in case its filed and you dont receive the summons and so dont appear then your bailable warrants may be issued and on second default non bailable. So just keep track and once its filed and mediation pending then you can always submit interim stay order thats issued to Trial court.
6. Though HC order would have already been sent by HC directly to the concerned CJM court.
7. In case your HC orders say that chargesheet should not be filed then you would have ideally submitted a copy of that order with the concerned police station where the FIR was registered.
If I understand correct is it Sec 498A case as you did not specify in the question.