LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar Kumar   24 February 2019

Army person

sir I am working in army, inot have land for home my family was big Pls sanctions for army free land.


 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 February 2019

During your visit contact Village Revenue Asst of your village and nearby villages, identify lands that are suitable to you and then approach the dedicated cell in District Collector's office and submit an application with prescribed enclosures.

Before that file RTI Application and seek information from State Public Information Officer, District Collector as follows:

Information solicited:

1. Please provide a copy of laid down norms/Government orders/circulars/notifications that state the procedure of eligibility and laid down procedure granting of revenue land to defense employees.

1 Like

TGK REDDI   26 February 2019

Also you can visit Zila Sainik Office/Zila Sainik Board.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 May 2019

You have not been able to convey any problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register