LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prash   09 February 2018

Are the promisary notes helpful in debt recovery

sir we have paid the debt partial with verbal settlement for the partial payment of amount and return of documents like cheques and notes given at the time of taking loan1 year back . now the same candidate who has setteled the issue want to file case against us with pro note given by my brother previously , we dont have any govt job or any property on our names . only a house which is in the name of our father . now my question is does the other party can cause damage by asking attachment in court. my father never signed or even not involved in this entire issue.


 2 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     09 February 2018

Opposite party can not get attached your father's property.he can sue o� you and if any property is on your name can get attached only.
1 Like

TGK REDDI   09 February 2018

Agree with the Reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query