Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Are Domectic Violence Cases treated under criminal or civil

Page no : 2

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 April 2011

Originally posted by :Avnish Kaur

"

taj sir inke liye to this is best law drafted, hoga hi  inka dhanda isi se chalta hai.

"

@ lady

See, don't involve me into these. What @ Hema says is legally right if prudent person reads the essence of her message minus some of her personal remarks.

2. The problem and I too admit here (family law forum) is that if a @ writer do not talk a single line of personal remarks thread answers are quite legal. The moment any one of the @ writer rights a personal remark two obvious group @ for vs. @ against emerges followed by rally of thumbs up vis-a-vis thumbs down and a unfinished race to obligate oneself @ The Top LCI member pops :-)

My Re. 1/- is to abolish this thumbs up / thumbs down and top ranking of members all together and make the whole LCI forum irrespective of forum subject head plain and simple. @ Admin + @ Moderator let members see if this proposed experiment works ~ anyhow for this month you are not showing any position for top thumps up writers so this suggestion may work as core legal writing (i.e. legal advise) will emerge by various @ writers minus all these personal attributes of few @ writers and yah it may also include me too :-)))))

4. Or if above is not workable solution for creating harmony in premium legal platform(s) and any @ writers can’t leave h/er urge to make personal remarks then it is suggested to split once answer into two parts wherein under @ Take: mention all you want to personally and @ Legal : mention the legal remedy as asked by a author that way the author will pick up the remedy and discard the @ Take which is personal venting of a writer and accordingly forthcoming emerging @ groups if want can reply tooth and nail on @ Take leaving the core que. and thus both groups remain satisfied in a democracy (read internet un-moderated public forums) otherwise it seems some quarterly results to me with these peaks and down on quality of postings.

Hope to @ readers above makes sense and if not then appetite @ LCI bandwiddth is amazing as is evident experiencing being here for some months now……

All the best lagey raho ji………

Amen...............

Kartik dhar (student)     21 April 2011

More and more educated women approch the police and the lawyers to teach lessons to their husbands... and how fair is that for you...????

Not all females are cruel, but urban class females who have money and want to be independent screws up their husbands lives and become a whore....

I have been a victim of my wife's cruelty... though she has taken away everything from me... she is still harassessing me, just to teach me a lesson not to mess with a women... Very Good You Girls are amazing...

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 April 2011

MR KARTIK, PLEASE WATCH, HOW MANY FAMINIST ANSWER YOU AND HOW IS THE WAY?

1 Like

Abramchichk (Be The Change)     23 April 2011

@ Kartik, Arup

So, Noida Sisters  are the victims or perpetrators, what do you say ?

Sisters  were cruel  or the brother , and the society as whole,  who  just abondoned them  and left them to die ??

What do you say when a brother along with his wife starves his real elder sister to  almost death ????

I am fighting  a strikingly  similar case for my sister, who would have met the same fate as Noida Sisters but for me.

And believe me, our system is busy in delaying the justice to her, it has been two years now, and she is still penny less  , and has no means even to  afford her meals, forget about electricity and water and other things.

Because no system, like police and womens commission, informed me, that they would be helpless incase perpetrators refuse to abide by what was suggested or agreed upon in front of police or Womens  commission.

See the plight !!!!!!!!!

Please advice the Best Legal  Remedy for my sister or for similar  sake  Noida Sisters ?????

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 April 2011

@ Author

Initially you asked a very generic que. which was replied.
1.2 Later you are taking it to other longitude without stating FACTS so how do expect answers to a generic que.
1.3 In your last mail of today you mention about Police and Women’s Commission agreement something. What makes you stop to tell all facts for proper legal guidance here instead of making a question loopy!
1.4 If you are fighting for your sister well enough fine but also remember many others here also fight for the same but then they talk facts para wise of what is the case (briefs) then ask remedy as in Law no person can be remediless (period).

Suggested to invest time into mentioning case briefs instead of comparing to what happened to Noida sisters and or choice is yours will to seek proper remedy.

V.Balaguruswamy (Executive Engineer)     18 May 2015

My question also is "Is D.V. case a civil case or a criminal case?" I request for an authenticated reply. The persons under complaint are called Respondents; but the quash petitions filed in High Court are numbered under "Criminal Original Petition ........"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register