Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VENKATA RAMANA MURTY INGUVA (Partner)     26 December 2015

Arbitration

Happy Cristamas & Happy New Year to all members,

I want to have information regarding Arbitration as below:

My arbitration is constituted by 3 Arbitrators. They have not taken into consideration our presentation of clear facts into consideration and given a judgement after 7 years against us favouring Principal employer. I want to know what are remidies available to us to stop or reconsider the arbitration award and approaching the High court against award for justice. Thank you

MURTY

My email: inguvamurty@hotmail.com

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     26 December 2015

You may challenge the Award by filing a petition/objections u/s 34 of Arbitration and. Conciliation Act before District judge.

Srinivasa Rao Yaramati (advocate)     26 December 2015

if you haven not signed and not consend the award you can challage the award

Ompal Aggarwal (Advocate)     26 December 2015

If u not satisfiedwith the award challenged it before the district magistrate stating reasons

VENKATA RAMANA MURTY INGUVA (Partner)     26 December 2015

Thank you verymuch for replysir,

The Pincipal arbitrator and two joint abitrators have not sent the original copy of award to us. But came to know that they have sent to principal employer.  Till date we have not received. We presume that as award is against us, they dont want to send us the same and keeping us in dark. Hence, we have written a letter to them requesting a award copy to us. 

Can we write a letter after receipt of award to the Principal arbitrator that we are not in line with the award and reconsider the same. (Or) by cunsulting the layer file a case in district court. Request the procedure to follow. REGARDS

I.V.R.MURTY

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register