Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit kumar (inspector)     15 June 2014

Apply through for prorer channel

SIR

I AM WORKING IN A CENTRAL PSU ...I applied for another PSU wrote the written exam .. i cleared the written examination but i didn't intimate my previous employer before the exam... now i need the noc for interview .. Is there any provision to get noc before interview .... And what are the disciplanry action the company can take against me if i aapplied for noc after wriiten exam result but before interview...... i am in the probation period ...

regards

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 June 2014

manjeet read your appointment letter carefully you will get this terms and condition in your arbitrary clause , as you stated that when you had applied for this post that time you was on probation period as per my openion now you should apply for noc for your interview, your company will not take any deciplinary action against you because that time when you had applied and selected for another service you was not a permanent/confirm employee .

sumit kumar (inspector)     15 June 2014

sir

my probation period is upto 22nd oct 2014...... is there anyrcirrcular or any om in which candidate get noc after writtn exam 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2014

have you spoekn to HR of the PSU.

sumit kumar (inspector)     17 June 2014

Yes Sir they are saying that now you can't get noc if you applied for it then you may be served by chargesheet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register