LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nitingupta   07 November 2017

Application u/s 482

Respected Member, 

Thanks for your advices.

I have once filed Application U/s 482 in High Court Allahabad on some grounds. My counsel mistakenly left some grounds crucial for the determination for the application. Can I again file Application U/s 482 in High Court Allahabad on different grounds. If yes, then how and if not, then why not ? Will not it be the ends of justice ?

What's your opinion.




 1 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     07 November 2017

Yes, you can file but prior to that you shall be required to withdraw your pending petition with liberty to file a fresh petition. You must be vigilant at the time of filing of the petition.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query