LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AJAY   20 August 2018

Appeal in industrial labour court

MY SERVICE IS TERMINATED FROM EMPLOYER ON 02/03/2018 AND IN LETTER THEY MENTION THAT MY FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT WILL PAID ON 10/04/2018.  AFTER THAT I SEND AT LEAST 10 MAILS TO EMPLOYER REGARDING MY FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT BUT TILL DATE THEY HAVE NOT PAID MY SETTLEMENT AMOUNT.  I WANT TO FILE LEGAL CASE AGAINST MY EMPLOYER IN INDUSTRIAL LABOUR COURT.  PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS TIME LIMIT FOR FILING LEGAL CASE IN THIS MATTER. 

Learning

4 Replies

Mahi   20 August 2018

hello mr.ajay

do call me for free guidance at 8077808343

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2018

The affected employee should try to resolve by applying skills; follow up, persuasion, persistence, negotiations, reasoning and build favorable written record for use if required, at appropriate time in appropriate forum……..

If all efoorts fail then try by involving elders, unions..

If still all efforts fail employee can approach court of law that are parent to the nation..

Employee should approach tribunal/courts, in reasonable time..preferably.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2018

There are many threads on simila query at LCI and you may pick up relvant points by searching in SEARCH option  ……….Articles under my profile e.g;

“Apex Court: No time limit for referring labor disputes to Labor Court, Tribunal

Employment of an employee cannot be terminated without inquiry

Employee is Entitled to Interest if Payment of Salary is Delayed !”

Employee should seek advise from elders of the family,  competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned employees/ trade union leaders,  and seek counsel of a   very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you in person after examining all docs, evidences on record.

There are able counsels at each location.

Check for resuch counsels at LOCAL Labor Ciourt-CGIT, School-Educational Tribunal, CAT,civil courts, HC, SC…

You can also seek inputs from helpgroups that have their volounteers/office in your location, seasoned PIP’s.

AJAY   27 August 2018

THANKS EVERY ONE FOR VALUABLE INFORMATION.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register