Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Looking for answers (owner)     05 February 2019

Appeal in high court for relief

Hello everyone
I had opened a spa, with my wife as co-owner.
But things went bad amongst us and we decided to file for divorce. It was a mutual consent divorce, with one of the term being that she will be given the spa as one time alimony. So with this condition, I shifted out of town and stopped all interaction in spa business. She even changed the name of business and stopped me from being a part of it. But before our second and final hearing of divorce case, there was a police road on spa with the accusations of flesh trade, and since my name was there as one of the owner, on papers, I was also named in FIR.
It had been almost 3 yrs now that the case has been dragging in lower court.

My question is:
Can I appeal in high court, for relieving my name from this case, as I was no way involved in the business going on there, as the time of raid?

Learning

6 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     05 February 2019

You have not provided the details wheather the charge sheet is submitted or still the police is investigating the case.

If the case is still at the investigation stage that is charge sheet is not filed in court  then your chances for approaching any court are not muchless than negative. That will not help you as the court will ask you to cooperate in the investigation or if already the case is pending trial in court you and you are charged ,then you can go for a criminbal revision.

Sir, thanks for replying. I have mentioned that case is going on for last 3 yrs.

You mean to say you are charged sheeted already, if so why did not challanged that in revision .At what stage is the case now

Online status of case shows summons pending. There were 8 people named in it, the staff and the owners.

Please contact your lawyerm he will guide you better as per the gravitry of the matter.

Shashi Dhara   05 February 2019

U proceed the case.usually u will be acuitted for lack of proof in criminal cases .going further is of no use waste of money time etc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register