Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajnish Kumar das   13 December 2021

Apar downgradation by reviewing officer without informing the employee

Sir.

My APAR is downgraded from very good to good by reviewing officer without giving chance for correction and APAR recieved by me almost one and half years.its being given through the local OS ..I submitted my represention through the same OS  on 14th day (have taken reciept from OS in its copy)(time limit is 15 days as per rule).Now HR officer says that it reached them after 15 days and hence they will not act on it.please guide.

Any rule that can be quoted 

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 December 2021

Go through exact wording as that 15days is fixed for sending your representation or specifically stated that they have to receive and stress that as per rules you have submitted representation and it is against principles of natural justice to decide on an issue without hearing the employee.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 December 2021

stand of HR is not correct.

even you action was also not correct.  You wshould have submitted representation to authrity higher than appointing authroity directly.  Anyway HR Deptt is correcting your mistake.

Aryan Raj   21 December 2021

In response to your query,

If your demotion was unjustified, you may be entitled to file a complaint with your concerned authorities. You could try informing your Human Resources department about what happened. If you believe your downgrading was caused by harassment, discrimination, retribution, or unfair treatment, you can file a written complaint.

And as you mentioned that you submitted your representation within the time limit therefore you have a strong case on your side as you were punctual with your work and the time limit was for submission and not receiving by the office.

Regards,

Aryan Raj 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2021

Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad

Go through exact wording as that 15days is fixed for sending your representation or specifically stated that they have to receive and stress that as per rules you have submitted representation and it is against principles of natural justice to decide on an issue without hearing the employee.

Sorry typing mistake.

The representation will lie to the authroity higher than reviewing authority not appointing authority.

That too within 15 days of communication.

DIdi you avail this opoortuinity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register