Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     18 March 2013

Anything can be proved under oath????

Dear members,

I have read a number of times in this forum from experts that anything can be proved in the court under oath, which should not be impeached during cross examination

now, suppose an opposite party, is hell bent on nailing the opposition to trap him in a false case, may lie under oath and his lawyer will make him 100% trained so as to not let him fail. so what can be done in such a scene.

if a person lies under oath, and also manages to pass the cross examination and he is lying under oath, which only the opposite party knows, and he has no proof. then IS HE NAILED??

is it so easy to trap a person by just lying under the oath and making sure 100% to pass the cross examination?

Request the experts to please elaborate. thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     18 March 2013

hello,

you need to have sufficient proof.

eg if a person states under oath that he is not working but later opposite party came to know about his working status with sufficient proof which shows his  intention to cause miscarriage of justice. 

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

fighting back (exec)     18 March 2013

@rahul....thanks for your kind reply, just wanted to ask, in  a false dowry harrasment case, if the wife tommorrow brings false and well parroted witnesses, who can win the cross examination, this is the only criteria to nail someone innocent just because he doesnt have any proof of defence, is he nailed?

for eg: if my wife brings some of her relatives tommorrow, and claim that in front of them my parents asked for dowry and failing which they abused her, and they parrot out all the trained sentences their lawyer has taught them, then in what possible manner can my parents come clean, they can only shout out their voices hoarse, that this is a false accusation. in other words, i want to know how to counter a well trained witness....

thankss

venkat (business)     25 March 2013

Learned members.. Please reply in this matter. It will help many of the helpless people.

Mr no pain no gain.. please raise the sam ein expert quires..may be it will be helpfull.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     25 March 2013

you just need to prove it wrong.

fight on merits.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register