LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

atul kumar   13 June 2020

Any third party to identify cyber bully

someone hacked into my account and posted a inappropriate picture and contact details over a social media site.

could someone guide me to some agency to find this person out.

Some anti-cyber bully organisations maybe.

I have already made a police complaint but they are very slow.


 6 Replies

Vishnu P Sopanam   13 June 2020

you can seek help of a private detective agency۔There are lot of agencies۔u search in google

Dr manoj Kumar Paul (Principal)     14 June 2020

At first lodge an FIR at police station.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 June 2020

If you have received a copy of FIR from Police, you can file RTI Application and seek information from them on the progress of investigation and action taken so far on your complaint, as you are under threat.  You can contact a local advocate and explore the possibilities bringing pressure legally from HC for speeding up investigation on the basis of the information received from Police.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 June 2020

Have you posted the complaint with the cyber cell of the Police?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 June 2020

You have already lodged police complaint, which is under investigation, wait and watch.

atul kumar   16 June 2020

i hired one...he rigged me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register