ansector's house after death of paternal uncle

my grandfather had 2 sons & 3daughters. my father died ,I m his only only uncle died 4 months ago.he was unmarried.
earlier my father compromised his part frm grandfather's house..3 aunties all are alive..and they decided to give that to promoting apartments..(I came to know that uncle did not issue any will) promoters came to me demanding death certificate of my father and told me dat is necessary for plan sanction.but did not offer anything till now..

1.why they need my father's d.c actually?
2. am I eligible to get uncle's property.?..if much share?how to know present valuation?

2.a).if to negotiate.. cause everyone​ doubts that they have hold to get my father's d.c from any source illegally..
2.b) if no.. why should I gv my father's d.c?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu