LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samiee k   08 August 2018

angry wife

Hi to all respected advocate.
Need some help for my safety
My wife is short temper with a mood swing attitude who gets angry on small small things. Which leads to an argument and fight or worse.. And this is really impacting my kid's future coz due to this she always stay angry in anger she don't do anything not even bother about kid's school. So I informed her family members and kept her there to take rest. But she took it again as fight.
I am away from her from last 4 months. And kids are with me. Now she wants to come back and stay with me. And I agree with it. But afraid if it happened again. So I was thinking about some legal procedures to be done to Inform police. About her behavior. Please advise me
What kind of action need to be taken


 2 Replies

Why did you have kids with such a person? Did she recently start this behavior? Legally not much can be done. If wife wants she can come home. Avoid talking to her and communicating with her. Tell her only one thing that you are not interested to live with her at any cost. Good luck.

Viveek Vik Sharma   08 August 2018

you first decide whether u want to stay with her or not

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register