Ancestral property case

Sir my father is fighting a ancestral property case in HC he won two cases in lower courts,he have no possession of property or control over property. He is psychopath n irresponsible personality I can't mention his details bcos of msge length.he never paid my expenses since my birth.sir my question is can i claim my share n file case in the court instead of case is running in the court n no possession of my father over property. Any time my father can compromise with opposite party for certain amount of cash n runaway. Please suggest me ur precious advice.

As already suggested in other thread;



Better engage a very able counsel and your counsel that has examined all docs and inputs can opine the best.


Ask your counsel the scope of maintainance and share in property as per personal law that applies in your case.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x