Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SRIKANTH MYLAVARAPU (SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL))     03 September 2013

Ancestral property

Dear ...

I have an querry on Property laws / Hindu Law

Ex: Mr. X's property is an ancestral property, along Mr. X and is  son's  executed registered partition one of the X's son  Mr. Y alloted B shcedule in partition deed

The said X's son Mr. Y properosed to sell the schedule property to Mr. A

Along with Mr. Y is all the legal heirs of Mr. Y has to execute the sale deed infavour of Mr. A?

Learning

3 Replies

jstjaved (manager)     03 September 2013

Hello

Greetings

I have a ancestral agricultural land in my native village which is registered in the name of my great grandfather. I want to transfer this property in my name, but the problem is I dont have death certificate of my great grandfather nor of my grandfather. Can anyone help me any process by which I can transfer this property. 

MDSARAFAT HUSSAIN (PROPRIETOR)     06 September 2013

sir/madam I am MD.SARAFAT HUSSAIN and we are from MUSLIM FAMILY here I a have a question n query too that:- My Grandfather bought property in GUWAHATI (ASSAM). After my GRANDFATHER DEATH the NAAMZAREE N PROPERTY goes to my GRANDMOTHER name before my Grandmother death she had partitioned the land between his Five sons. Recently it came to my knowledge that my 4 UNCLES want to sell the whole property n father too is trying to sell this property before he was not agree but how hee agreed under what circumstances we don't know. My 1wo younger brother 1 Sister along with my mother and myself are against this sail of enherited property of our GRANDFATHER n we have objection on this sell of property how can we stop this,my 4 uncles can sell their part of which they got for that we have no objection but the part of the property which my FATHER got that property part we don't want to sell.. for this PROPERTY my father torchured my MOTHER n saying that if we force him he will LEAVE us n divorced my mother.. at this age of 54..What is the judicial step for this .. 1:Is there anyway any JUDICIAL law by which we can stop our father from selling this property? 2:Do my brother, mother,Sister and myself have a right in this inherited property? So ,I will be very grateful if LAWS EXPERT give my answers n show the right path according with the INDIAN LAW. Regards MD.SARAFAT HUSSAIN CITY-GUWAHATI STATE- ASSAM E.Mail ID- videonics43839@gmail.com sarafat21@yahoo.co.in

milesmaxx (Employee)     07 September 2013

To determine a person’s share in Hindu ancestral property, three sources of law have to be understood – 1) Old Hindu law 2) The Hindu Succession Act, 1956 and 3) Judicial decisions.  This act repealed certain acts passed during the British era, like Hindu Gains of Learning Act and Hindu Women’s right to Property Act. Such acts had introduced the concepts of self acquired properties and rights of widows to have a share equal to that of a son in coparcenary property after the death of a Hindu male. However the progress made by these acts have not been lost and the passing of The Hindu Succession Act again sought to enlarge the rights of Hindu daughters in owing a piece of ancestral property.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miami Beach Real Estate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register