Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Amount return

one of my friends friend has taken 1 lakh rs and is not returning back, i have sent the money online, can i get back the money legally. The person who has taken the money offered me saying i can invest in some plan in their company and get some compound interest .later realised he is not ready to return the amount. I have the number of the person and city nothing else , even my friend is not aware of the person address he has changed the home recently. all the transaction is online, I have the bank statements. how do I deal with it

First of all contact the person and get his whereabouts.

Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294

Send a legal notice for money recovery. But find out his whereabouts to send the notice. Atleast his email ID. etc. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x