Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     26 October 2017

Amma land boundaries dispute in dorakunta kodad suryapet

Can I book FIR against My cousin who deceitfully sold my portion of ancestral agricultural land

Learning

5 Replies

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     26 October 2017

Please guide me , that can I book FIR against my cousin who deceitfully sold my portion of ancestral agricultural land

Please guide me , that can I book FIR against my cousin who deceitfully sold my portion of ancestral agricultural land

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 October 2017

if the property is confirmed to be sold then a suit for  declaring the sale as null and void will be applicable.

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     07 November 2017

Respected sir, Thank you for the valuable suggestions. Please give Miss call to 9110569186 or 9603083968

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     03 July 2018

Respected sir thank you for your suggestion.Further to to my problem I conculted advocate in Kodad(Mandal) ,Suryapet(Dist).He filed the Original Suit for Injunction Order No: 133/17. We have stated that purchesr is digging pits in my land .Hence issue injunction.My cousin shown the old court dercee . in which his father deceitfully mentioned boundaries so that 1st and 2nd portions from NH-9on his nameand 3rd and 4th portions belongs mine in 1989..

But  i am enjoying the property since it purchaged as 2nd portion and 4th portion from NH-9.1st portion belongs cousin and 4th portion belongs mine. Problem is with 2nd and 3rd only. He is aurging that 2nd portion belongs to him and 3rd portion belongs to mine.Where as I aurgue that 2nd portion belongs to mine and 3rd portion belongs to him.

I have all family agreements in support of my aurgue ment and  he has only one document in support of his aurguement i.e. court decree in 1989. But he never on possession. We are on possession and enjoment. 

Recently we all unanimously agreed to turn to facing to NH-9 (North-South) facing so that all of us get easement. 

I have submitted to the court.

My querry is that shall Honarouble court consider mutually agreed family agreements which are latest or court shall consider the old court decree in which 1st and 2nd portion  belongs him.You are respectfully requested to guide  accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register