Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinodchandra (Executive)     09 January 2019

Amazone kindle e-reader issue

Dear Sir/s,

I have purchased kindle paperwhite from Amazone india in Sept-2015. It is working ok and no problem till  past one month. 

But in first week of Dec-2018, I have reset my device for create new library and tha's why I want to erase all my saved documents and also free as well as purchased books from my kindle. It is ok. After reseting my devive all data from colud server appear in my device and I have to choice for download or not from wi-fi connection.

It is a normal process of any electronic device that it works as a new after reseting it.  Just like last month's after reseting my device, my kindle paperwhite looks like new and shows all default menu and easily connected with wi-fi. After that we have to register with amazone account one time for access our books and documents.

But after reseting my device it is not registered with amazone's existing or new customer and window pop-up and shows that internal errors, contact customer care. And my device kept with me like dead instrument. Last one month amazone customer care executive give me sterio type answer that it will be resolved with in two days and again replied repeatedly that it is R & D issues and it will take more time. 

Two days ago they told me your device fault is software issues and your device is out of warrenty and we give only one year warrenty. You may purchased new one against this and we give some discount for new one. If repair possible you have to send our service centre yourself and all services is payable from you.

Sir, what should be done with amazone. My device is not defect or not repaired earlier. For my thinking my device not connect with amazone's cloud server that is amazones's servers problem not my device fault and I don't thrown my Rs. 15000/- device to dustbin.

Pl gide and advice me what should be done with this type of isuue. Any legal procedure possible with amazone india seller?

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   09 January 2019

U contact advocate who is expert in e lectronis or e commerce

Peter C   06 February 2021

This is a very informative as well as an interesting article. As a new reader, I like this article, and I will try to share this article maximum.  cbd health benefits Could you please share more information regarding this topic?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register