Learned Sirs/Madams; You may be aware that lakhs of Pensioners are being harrassed by the Pension Processing authorities to harness money or to avenge some grudge because they think it will be a civil case, the victim is very old, cannot afford to go to a tribunal 100s kms away or may not be aware what to do so he thinks it safe to hand some handsome sum to perpetrators.
'A' retired 13 years ago. Wrong PIN code was entered in his home address as a result his PPO went to Chhateegarh instead of Himachal Pradesh. 'A' made requests and complaints to appropriate authorities and continued to request them to correct for FOUR YEARS. The responsible authorities,obviously angered and irritated, did not make corrections but instead issued a modified PPO quoting authority of irrelevant OM and downgraded the status of the employee to lower Group reducing the pension of the pensioner.
'A' is shocked on receipt of this unjust PPO and gets unconscious, high BP had to get medical treatment. 'A' is of the view that financial loss is minor thing but the criminal attitude of perpetrators might have inflicted similar mental torture to several pensioners and they will continue this practice if not dealt with for their criminal attitude, under relevant criminal law sections.
'A' has documentry proof of:
1. His several written requests.
2. The irrelevant OM of Govt of India quoted while amending the PPO.
3. Proof of postal journey of envelop through Chhatisgarh and back redirected on telephonic requests by 'A'.
4. Proof of his Service Category which is not responsibilty of the employee to prove but the employer to ascertain from their records.
5. Continued use of wrong PIN Code in his address.
1. Could this case be dealt with in a Criminal Court under IPC and related legislation.
2. If yes, can 'A' being a senior citizen, lodge FIR in Police Station under the jurisdiction of which his residence is located?
3. Will the trial be done by the nearest court having jurisdiction in the area of the victim 'A'?