Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KSP Rao (Confidential)     14 August 2023

Agriculture land issue -

Dear Experts :

I had purchased a agriculture land of 2.5 acres in Nagdhar village, Narayankhed, Sangareddy district, Hyderabad, Telangana State dated 6th May 2023.

Actual owner is : Mr. Vittal Rao (Pattadhar Passbook -ST CASTE (Lambadi))

Seller : Sagar Chavan -ST Caste (Sale Registered / cadastal maps in Dharani portal)
Buyer : Sai Prasad (Sale registered, received original passbook, received recently Rythu Bandhu scheme amount from Telangana Government also July 2023)
Bank Transaction : I had Transferred the amount into his bank amount 32 lakhs.

Sagar Chavan who sold land to sai prasad.  Sagar chavan showed us the main road bit and got it registered a different land and actually which is not a road side land, now humbly requesting the seller to show me the land, not showing us the land. Now after couple of inquiries Vittal rao (actual owner) showed us the land but he is not allowing us to enter into our agriculture land, same survey he also has another 6 acres. Threatening me to kill and will request all the women from his village to beat me for no reason.

Now Mr. Vittal Rao is threatening me that you should not request or apply through govt. for any survey for the land, since it was sold to sagar chavan on PAPER TO PAPER basis. But actually in Dharani portal survey shows the land of 15.00 acres it does exists.

Sagar chavan is not answering my call, he is a cheater / fraudster it seems, Vittal Rao is threatening with his caste (lambadi) i have lot of rights, better you forget this land. I have call recordings of threatening of killing me of VITTAL RAO.

It is sale deed and registered in dharani govt. portal, land is existing, received my original pattadar passbook, received rythu bandhu  Telangana Govt. scheme amount into my bank account in the month of July 2023.

How should i proceed further, Please let me know.  Thank you for your valuable time in reading this message, waiting for solution for the problem.

Best regards,

K Sai Prasad

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 August 2023

If the property purchased by you has been ocupied by third parties, you can file a suit for ejectment to eject them from the property.

If they still behave arrogantly and threaten you then you can file a police complaint against them 

Y0u consult a  local lawyer and proceed legally as per procedures of law. 

KSP Rao (Confidential)     15 August 2023

Dear Mr. T. Kalaiselvan Sir :

Thank you for your kind reply.

A sold to B and B sold to C (myself), A is not allowing me to enter into my land.

kind regards,

KSP Rao

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register