Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jimmy Fernandes (Advocate)     17 August 2013

Agreement for marriage

Hi,

I am having a query which is about making a document regarding the marriage.

I have to make a document for marriage where 'A' is getting married to 'B' and 'A' is from India and 'B' is from abroad. Now they both want to enter into an agreement in India where both of them can not claim on any property belonging to each other whether ancestral or parental. But whatever property they will create together in future only be claimable.

Now my question is that whether i should make a MOU or Agreement and what point should i mention in same.

If any one is having the format for the same please provide me i will be thankful for the same.

regards

Jimmy

Learning

1 Replies

2BHelpfull (Other)     17 August 2013

Originally posted by : Jimmy Fernandes

Hi,

I am having a query which is about making a document regarding the marriage.

I have to make a document for marriage where 'A' is getting married to 'B' and 'A' is from India and 'B' is from abroad. Now they both want to enter into an agreement in India where both of them can not claim on any property belonging to each other whether ancestral or parental. But whatever property they will create together in future only be claimable.

Now my question is that whether i should make a MOU or Agreement and what point should i mention in same.

If any one is having the format for the same please provide me i will be thankful for the same.

regards

Jimmy

such type of agreement even if made is not valid n enforceable in any Court of Law in India.

It is Valid in some Nation But it is not Valid in India.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register