LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat (business)     17 March 2012

Advise needed

Dear Members,

I have got married in the year 2009 and have a 2 year old daughter. My wife left on her own to her parents home in the month of oct 2011, the reason being that i have to left my parents and should serve all the ties with them. I didnt heed to that and after 5 months she is saying that she had done wrong and wantsw to come back( In these 5 months i ahve gone thorugh the hell, she her parents have bad mouthed us. I also feared of filing false 498a, dowry & DV cases. ) , this is not the first instance in the year of 2010 also for the same reason she had enacted a sucide drama when i didnt heed she came after 1 month saying sorry and this will not get repeated. Now when they approched me through other persons i told that i never belive her as she is doing it deliberatly. They are saying that she is ready to give in wrinting any thing we want and she wants to come back. But i fear that the things will get reapeted. I know in family matters these type of agreements have no value. Please guide me wether this type of agreements will hold good in the court of law, if any things happen, if holds good what whould be there in the agreement of affidivate.

waiting for the valuable suggestions from the members.


 5 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     17 March 2012

no agreement can shield a husband against a false 498a / DV.

now she feels sorry for her previous frivolous harassment.

what if later in future she again harasseses and wont feel sorry ?


such erratic wives just want to turn their matrimonial homes to hells, as per their whims.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     17 March 2012

Agrred with comments by Amit..


1 Like


Better not to forgive ur wife, Once mistake is pardonable, second is also pardonable but when a person repeats a same again and again , thats called habbit which CAN NEVER CHANGE,,, remember that


Dear Mr.Venkat,

        After going through your query,I have come to a conclusion that your wife has become mentally retarted  or could have developed sadistic perversion.What she requires is a good psychiatrist, who would would give good counselling,to come out of this disorder.I am putting in these remarks only after going through your entire query point wise.What about her parents? Even her parents have to faulted for their incompetence in solving their daughters married life.Real marriages occur once in a life time.It is our duty to safegaurd it with a proper sense of understanding by both.

       Giving a complaint u/s 498 A or under DV Act has become a fashion nowadays since its comming into exhistence.Family courts are so busy that there are huge piles of pending cases.Still I request you to invite her for a councelling with a good Doctor. You are sure that she is not having any other affair.( I am sorry to ask this question),but as an advocate I have to.

        I presume the facts given by you are true.


Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     18 March 2012

I fully agree with mr. Amit
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads