LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

user (Desig)     17 April 2012

Advice on divorce


my wfie and me are separated from july 2011. we had panchyati on sep 2011 and decided by elder stay separattely 4 months but after 4 months she did not turn back.

Just recently I have filed RCR case on cruetly ground which is true.

From first counselling onwards she has come with false allegations like "security issues" with me.

Magitrate asked her whether you join or not. She was telling if security is provided by the court , she will join with me.

Judge was telling, then you contest this rcr and proove. Immediately she said she will join with me.

Next counselling date would be in next month then rcr will get close by providing letter from both of us.

I am thinking whats her logic with falsely coming up the security issues? She might stay with me and she may go with 498 etc.,?????

Please suggest me Can I withdraw RCR now, file a divorce otherwise?



 3 Replies

satya (Manager)     17 April 2012

You only ask to provide decree in RCR.

user (Desig)     17 April 2012

please advice this is in couselling stage.

Pankaj V Bandekar (Legal)     17 April 2012

Do not file divorce just because you may land up in jail. If you love your wife and she can be counselled and you dont have any other woman in your life, then try once again to be cool clam and in love and forget what happened.

Yes ofcourse, security is prime concern for both of you. Dont worry she wont file 498A just like that. If she is genuine and doesnt wish to divorce, she wont falsely implicate you. However ensure that you dont get into an argument with her when you or your family members are alone with her. If she shouts or screams unnecessarily, It will be wise to call neighbours as a proof. But dont keep all these things on your head. Just love her, keep her happy and lead a fresh life.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register