LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kannan (s/w)     10 October 2017

Advice on cash paid

I paid some one lakh to a person. Who had signed On demand with stamp He had given two blank cheque and told to deposit once he says. One cheque i deposited and got half of the paid amount. Remaining amount he is saying, he would not pay and saying do what ever you want.

Any Advice on this , can we go to court? Apologize, if i had posted this question on incorrect forum 


 7 Replies

B.N.Raja Mohamed (ADVOCATE)     12 October 2017


It is a clear case for getting the other cheque deposited for realisation.As he has the liability to discharge the debt owe to you you can proceed for dishonour of the cheque if it hapens in the event of it been returned on deposit before the drawee bank.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     13 October 2017

You can recover the balance amount. Appoint good advocate and take legal action.

Pawan S (Advocate)     13 October 2017

Does the cheques carries any date?

I am aware the cheques are blank. But, still want to reconfirm.

kannan (s/w)     15 October 2017

Thanks Sir,

Cheque does not carry any date or amount. It is blank cheque with his sign.



B.N.Raja Mohamed (ADVOCATE)     16 October 2017


If it doesnot contain any still you have the right chance  by filling the date and figures to get it deposited for collection.for further details contact me by my mobile nummber 8220593106

kannan (s/w)     17 October 2017

Thanks sir, I shall give him one more month time. if he still behaves like that. i shall get in touch with you for legal notice.


i am from chennai. do you serve in Chenner?



kannan (s/w)     07 November 2017



are you in chennai. i shall contact you in person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register