Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravindrudu   06 January 2015

Adultery and bigamy

Dear Sir,

Am from Chennai. I have filed for restitution of conjugal rights in Dec 2008 against which my wife has filed maintenance and an utter false and fabricated dowry harassment 498 case in mid 2009 against my family and me. I have started paying maintenance. In  498 case 3 ladies of my family were acquitted and I was convicted which am appealing in higher court. We have not even applied for divorce till today.

In Oct 2014 I found my wife had illegal contacts with 3men and had 5 abortions in total. Also married a 4th guy and lived only for 39 days with him and permanently separated with him. I have met all 4men and have collected evidences pertaining to her illegal s*xual and extra marital relationship with 3 men and also have collected documents from a temple pertaining to her unlawful marriage with 4th guy. She has forced two of 4 men to even murder me. I have collected evidences in the form of Audio record, videos of her intimate relationship and phone call details of her with one among 4men. In nutshell, I have collected all the documents prove she had illegal relationship with 4men in 6 years with 5 abortions.

Pls suggest me if it is possible to quash criminal case against me in which I was convicted and the same is in appeal. Plus please suggest me on what ground I should take up to take the custody of my child, file divorce and also to send her behind bars.

Regards

Learning

1 Replies

jack (nothing)     07 January 2015

First mistake you did is filing RCR.what is the reason for conviction? Make sure Evidence which you have collected are as per evidence act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register