Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AK 47   29 July 2020


My dad is having an affair from last 10 years. We learned that 4-5 months before. She was our tenant and denied to leave my father alone. We have tried every possible thing to convince him but he is not understanding this. That lady is not a nice person in general. As we know adultery is legal in India.
How can I save him and my family from that woman, she is with him because of money.
Please some one help me. He has even fired a mental harrassment application against me.
I need that lady to go away without hurting my family. Please someone help! This is getting worse day by day.


 6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 July 2020

Dear your Id is very dangerious it claerly reveals how much you are on war front. Actually you dad may be having affir with the lady but legally you cannot do anything in this. Yes if he is not mainiating well your mother or mminor childern then you can file for maintenanace. The problem is much socail than legal and shows ugly picture of pseudo-affection and love. If you can involve some some socail persons like your elderly relations, friends or neighbours who could influnce your father to shun the way that disturbs the family peace. That is only thing you can do until he comes to violance. You better check also may be he make any will or gift for that lady.If you have any  ancestral property better to file for partition .



First, if that woman is not married then it could not have been a case of adultery even if the section were not been declared ultra vires. What you are seeking is not a legal answer. Your father has to decide what is good and bad for him and his family. A decade is a long time. Life teaches its own lessons, one day, your father might find out whether what you believe is correct or perhaps not.  


Abhishek Tiwari

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 July 2020

A man or woman who indulges in s*xual intercourse with an unworthy member of the opposite s*x is punished after death by the assistants of Yamarāja in the hell known as Taptasūrmi. There such men and women are beaten with whips. The man is forced to embrace a red-hot iron form of a woman, and the woman is forced to embrace a similar form of a man. Such is the punishment for illicit s*x.

AK 47   30 July 2020

Thank you all for taking your time and commenting here. But I am here only for legal advice. He is still my father, please if you know something that will help us to get back together only then comment. I know he did wrong but he has never harmed us or ignored us. It is just that this is destroying my family and if there is any means to help sort everything together than I want to do it. Hope you understand.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     03 August 2020

Legal advice will may put in legal battle , not only against that lady even to against your father,

so you cant stand on two side

one side that your father still your father, he didn't harm you

if this is your thinking let him enjoy his life like that

but if you think that his act may harm you in future or at present it is not good for you

you want to take action that also legally then you have to become opponent of your father.

because in law only two parties are mainly exists , one win one lose, so to win you have to attack on and to lose leave it.

here legal solution starts from first step

you have to file complaint against that lady, by making ground of his character

on the basis of that complaint kick her out from rented house,

now your battle starts slowly

she either go or not go , if her intention is only money she will search other rich

if her intention is love to your father, she remain in touch of your father

then your father wont allow her to go. on the ground o social reputation , financial harassment to you by your father, on the basis of responsibilities on daily fight , daily quarrel some attitude you stand against your father. build pressure on your father at last if your luck favors your problem may get solved,

AK 47   03 August 2020

Thank you for your response.

I am ready for the battle, and I have tried to put pressure on him but it didn't worked. If you know any way I can file case then please share more details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register