LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R M (IT Mgr)     29 October 2012

Adoption issue

3 months back my relative adopted my younger son ( 1 month's ) , through an adoption deed , and according to one of the deed's condition that relative will not object if I want to meet the child , now my relative is not allowing me to meet the kid. Can I go for the adoption deed cancellation, and can get the custody back of the kid?, as the kid is below 4 months only.

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 October 2012

Yes you can file a suit for cancellation of adoption deed

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     29 October 2012

DEAR Ashish Ji,

One of my widower friend having one got marraied with one divorcee with child.Before marriage that lady never talked about adoption and now she has left him for last more than 2 years demanding adoption as a pre conidtion for coming back and not ready to give assurance about her staying with him permananetly and giving proper treatment to him and his child and relatives.

He is in a fix, can he put some condition in d adoption deed or not and who will have rights on the adopted girl child who is of 10 years..He can adopt but there is no certaintly wheter she will b back or she is just doing this to get more money in the form of maintenance and alimony.

Please advise.

Tx and regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register