Admission without TC and Enrolled in two schools at same time

Respected Sir/Mam I did Xth in 2013 from Cbse & left school after studying 11th from that school within few months without giving exam and took admission in UP board School who didn't asked me for transfer Certificate and took my admission in same year i.e. 2013 in 11th and i completed my 11&12 from that school in 2015 &did my graduation in 2018 I never obtained any transfer Certificate from my Xth School & now i am preparing for UPSC and i am in a very tense situation i can't focus on my studies so i went to my Highschool for transfer Certificate, the school prepared the transfer Certificate of today's issue date and mentioned the date on which my name was struck off rolls October 2013 & Mentioned that i left school during mid term,While My UP board School has shown my admission as July 2013 in their school, so i didn't accepted the TC . will it cause any problem if i got selected in UPSC as i can't focus on my studies & sometimes feel that i am useless . sometimes i get very negative and think that my everything is ruined and i can't concentrate i feel very broken .

ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Meet a local Education /Career counselor, for solutions to your apprehensions.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT:  www.chshelpforum.com

Total likes : 1 times

LEGAL

That is nothing to worry about, as your regular admission will be considered from the school where from you appeared in the xamination. The other scholl can claim charges or fee only nothing doing with exams and all that. Just keep your mind clean ans study well..Forget about anything else.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

T.c.is not at all an issue. Marks sheet,Degree certificates are only consider.

Sir Thanks for Replying , But what about My Enrollment in two schools , i gave exam in one school but i was enrolled in two schools at the same time for 3 months i.e. till October 2013 . & i Applied for TC of that school only this year i.e. after completing my graduation and all , Will it create any problem ? 

Advocate

Yes, TC is not at all an issue. For any public appointment, you need to produce only Degree Certificate and Mrak-sheet.

Lawyer

Well analysed, opined and advised by experts, I agree.

There is no issue / problem qua TC, concentrate on your UPSC examination.

Did you give or take examination of 11th class in new school, Mr. Ankit ?

Retired employee.

Getting a TC is just official formality, that there were no dues with past institution and TC is not a qualification certificate.  TC is needed for getting admission and the final completion is important and as per the above opinions experts, TC is not an issue for employment.

@DrJCvashista No sir i didn't appeared in Class XI exam , School didn't Asked for that.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x