Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhanu   11 February 2016

Adding wife name in property

Dear Sirs,

I have apartment flat in my name only. Loan is closed. Now, If I rentout this flat rental income will come in my name. Is there any way to add my wife name into property deed, such that rental income can be shown in wife name.

Thanks,Bhanu

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     11 February 2016

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 February 2016

Adding someone to your house deed requires the filing of a legal form known as a quitclaim deed. The quitclaim deed is a new deed that legally overrides the deed currently in effect. By filing the quitclaim deed, you can add someone to the title of your deed, in effect transferring a share of ownership over the property with the added individual.

anilpandey   11 February 2016

Dear Rama Chari Sir,

as you told about quit claim deed. so my Ques is that the original owner as husband will also be a Co-owner on that property or only wife will remain owner of that?

Thanks

Anil Pandey

anilpandey   11 February 2016

Dear Rama Chari Sir,

as you told about quit claim deed. so my Ques is that the original owner as husband will also be a Co-owner on that property or only wife will remain owner of that?

Thanks

Anil Pandey

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register