Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhiraj kumar (Engineer)     20 October 2012

Act against girlfriend

Hello Sir

I was student of engg and study in jaipur .in 1st year i fall in love on girl whose belong to jaipur and both of loveing each other and both are decide to over our college geting marry but after 4 th year she is cheat me and not tell this i m very dispress what i do ?????

i want to act to my girlfriend which law act to my gf plz sugesst me

Learning

8 Replies

robin (mba)     21 October 2012

Law can not do anything . It is a personal matter.

there is no case applicable.

forget it.

Puranmal Verma (Central Government Employee)     21 October 2012

Hello friend

This is your time to build your future, you fall in love, it your own problem in no Acts any provision against girlfriend, forget it

(Guest)

What a crazy guy!

Dhiraj kumar (Engineer)     22 October 2012

dear sir 

i am whole committed to girl and both are promiss for marry after engg and both family know this relationship

i am wasting lost of money and time i am very depress for this resion and mentaily distrub . i want forget every thing but not possible i forget this i drunk and smoke but not possible she cheating me and i have some video/audio/chat/facebook chat/pic etc proof having . i am very serious for this plz advice me legal law

robin (mba)     24 October 2012

there is no such law .

just forget it.

it is your fault why you trust her

there is no punishment.

it is just a personal matter.

there is no punishment.

robin (mba)     24 October 2012

there is no law for LOVE.

LOVE IS JUST A PERSONAL MATTER.

THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT.

niranjan (lawyer)     29 November 2012

yes you can. you can file complaint against her under section 406 and 417. but be sure that you didn did anything illegal. If you get her into the court, that will be your first successful revenge. The people who are controlling the law never supports guys even if the girl did mistake. IF a guy dies for a girl also the they will not provide any support to the victim. We cant blame at the law. because the law is common for all the gender. and its the peoples mentality that girls are very soft and they cant harm a guy. But its not applicable in this century and there should be some changes in the indian constitution.  in some cases girls are getting advantage. IF you have proper proof and support from your family and legal advisor you can file the case against your girl friend for cheated you under the name of marriage. dont worry if she escapes but be sure that you are not getting into trouble by yourself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register