LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin (md)     06 July 2010

accident case 304a and 185

My friend met with an accident in deev (alcohol permitted place). he has head on accident with other car and his car. one person died in the accident from the car he has head on collision with. he charged with following two ipc 304a , 185 (drunken driving). now he is pretty sure that nobody has taken his blood . so is it possible for lawyer to remove 185 as no proof is there. police has just put this column as people over their said that he was drunk.

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     06 July 2010

You can file an application to alter the charges.

sachin (md)     07 July 2010

Originally posted by :adv. rajeev ( rajoo )
"
You can file an application to alter the charges.
"

but he has not yet been to police station to take bail. is this bailable offence ?

sachin (md)     14 July 2010

ok finallly he got bailed. is there any possiblility that police will again put him in jail .? or it will only be possible after case is completed and judgement is against him ?

sachin (md)     14 July 2010

and one more question i have for him in mind is he has received chargesheet and no blood report mention over there in chargesheet which says he was alcoholic during accident. Police has applied charges based on people on the spot of accident while they said he was drunk.

sachin (md)     18 July 2010

the accident was between 3 vehicles. 2 cars and a bike. now the person on bike is died because of hamrage. he was driving his bike with other 3 person on same bike means 4 seat. so isnt it against a law and my friend gets some advantage because of this ? none of them weared helmet also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register