LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abuse and harassment by lunatic lady who came as step mom

Respected sir, After my beloved mother's demise at my age of 21 years, my dad remarried again without my consent to an ugly looking abusive lady who was 55 years at that time.Her family hid about her mental disorder.Due to her family's pre demand and condition he wrote our 2 acre ancestral property on her name and married her. She doesn't have any children.She's barren since young age. Ever since his marriage to that woman i was completely abandoned by dad and disowned by so called fake relatives.I was severely illtreated and discriminated for no reason.she's been verbally abusive,emotionally blackmailing and threatening with very high pitch and highly complicated attitude. She controlled and stopped my father from supporting me towards my education and career. Dad became puppet in her hands.Still i managed to write IELTS and got admission in Australia twice but dad gaveup at last moment.I used to eat at temples and do meditation in meditation centers to escape from the negative environment at home. I was helpless and in severe agony. I picked myself up from the trauma and attended interviews and now earning myself for a living. I have ancestral property
My father is refusing to give me that. Sir my main question is,Is it possible to sue step mom and her family for the trauma,abuse,illtreatment and defamation they have done against me? BTW I am a male and as i am introvert and religious minded i thought things would resolve and didn't take legal action.


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 May 2022

You can give complaint to the police ON DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT under section 504 IPC. 

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 May 2022

You were 21 years old when you mother unfortunately died. All the incidents narrated happened thereafter. Being an adult, you are required to take care of yourself, rather than being obsessed with the character or the  alleged lapses on the part yout father and step-mother.

Now that you are employed, there is no room any more wailing. Facts posted suggest no cause for any action except in case of the property, if it is really ancestral. However, the facts posted are too sketchy to make any meaningful suggestion.

1 Like

Honesty is best policy Honesty   18 May 2022

Dear venu sir, what ever I have mentioned is true. I can directly approach you if you give me your number. More over what I mentioned is very very less compared to what that lady has done to me. It's been 12 years and I kept all the abuse and trauma with myself without sharing to others because even If i shared with my close ones, i wouldn't get any support. Even my close relatives wouldn't believe it because they didn't experience it themselves. What I mentioned is very very less compared to what I faced all these years. I just hoped to see if there is possibility to get me justice, but this society would sympathize with criminal woman rather than an affected and broken male. Anyways thank you for your reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query