FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish Madhu   29 August 2021

Absconded ex - i need to leverage visiting rights.

Hi All-

I was seperated from my ex almost 3Yrs Back on Mutual. We had 6 months daughter at that time I was awarded visting rights on every last Sunday of the month from 2 to 5 PM. Ex Wife, Daughter and Motherinlaw were being absconded since then. Though they were absconded I could see they were very much active on FB,WA,Insta....Reached the advocate and tried to send the summons  via speed post, Court and I see the comment "Notice Not Served". The case is still in progress and I see "Awaiting Reports" on e court app...Its been almost 3.5 Yrs I am missing my daughter. I am lost, stressed, deeply depressed and Concerned on my daughter couldnt concentrate on my work due to this situation. People are saying if I do something fancy I may loose the visiting rights.

Request you to help me in proceed further to trace them and to leverage my visiting rights.


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 August 2021

Send a legal notice through watsapp. On 11 july, 2020, the Hon'ble Supreme Court agreed in principle that serving notices and summons, integrgral to judicial processes, on persons through instant messaging services like Whatsapp and Telegram in addition to emails would be legally valid. Bring the notice to the concern family court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query